Friday 29 August 2014

Searching for descendants of George Robert Miller and Mary Ann Lynch to do a DNA test

You may be aware I am not only passionate about genealogy but also genetic genealogy, which is utilising DNA (spit) to prove the paper trail we have been working on for years.

I would love a willing descendant of George Robert Miller, b: 13 May 1813, Middlesex, Lon, Eng, d: 23 Oct 1883, Bingara, NSW, Aus and Mary Ann Lynch b: abt 1822, d: 20 Feb 1849, Singleton, NSW, Aus to step forward and do a DNA test to PROVE once and for all that the George Robert Miller married to Mary Ann Lynch is the same George Robert Miller that married my 3rd Great Grandmother Mary Ann Jones.  By choosing to do a Family Finder test from Family Tree DNA or 23andme (my DNA is at both) we will see if we have common DNA and bingo, the proof will be in the pudding, so to speak.  Look forward to hearing from you and am happy to help you through the process.

Click on the chart below to see if you descend from this couple.

Click to see a larger image

If the image isn't big enough, please contact me and I'll send you a pdf.

No comments:

Post a Comment