Friday 27 December 2013

Genealogy's Star: Flash Drive Disaster -- Genealogists Beware!!!

About two years ago I had spent the day scanning all my folders of certificates and documents, it was an ambitious task, but one that I really wanted to do, at the end of the session I started the eject procedure for the flash drive, but it would not complete, it hung forever to the point I pulled the flash drive out beginning my own demise.. when I popped the flash drive in my home computer it wouldn't register, absolutely nothing could resurrect that little sucker, hours and hours of lost work and a very valuable lesson learned... Some really sound advice here so you don't repeat my mistake,  have a read and learn for your own sanity - Genealogy's Star: Flash Drive Disaster -- Genealogists Beware!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment